What a First Year It's Been
As we get ready to say goodbye to 2021, we're feeling reflective. As fly fishing's only casual lifestyle footwear brand, we had a heckuva first year as a brand and company...Dropping 70+ NEW products!
Browntown Series | May 2021
- We launched our brand and company in May by celebrating the iconic and wily brown trout with our Browntown Series.
Bowtown Series | June 2021
- June brought our Bowtown Series to life as we highlighted the colorful and acrobatic rainbow trout.
Flo Flyer Series | July 2021
- In July we Dropped a Catchflo brand original design with our Flo Flyer Series featuring our distinctive Flo Bars on the side.
Brand Merch | Summer 2021
- Every brand needs some merch so folks can rep who they dig and we're no different as we Dropped an initial wave of Catchflo Brand Merch featuring a bunch of hats, visors, and beanies (yeh we love hats!)
Smallietown Series | August 2021
- Next up in August it was time to give a nod to the ultimate fighter, smallmouth bass, with our Smallietown Series.
CatchFLOPs | August 2021
- As summer hit full force it was time we offered flip-flops to keep your feet cool and so we Dropped our CatchFLOPs product line.
Salt Town Series | September 2021
- In September we switched it up and focused on the big water adventure of saltwater fly fishing for key species like tarpon, permit, bones, and reds with our Salt Town Series.
Brookietown Series | October 2021
- October saw us honoring brook trout, the "OG" of trout, with our Brookietown Series and its color popping patterns.
Catchflo + X Collabs | November 2021
- As November hit, and after months of collaboration with Joe Jackson and Rain Reich, we Dropped our first two (2) Catchflo + X collab shoes with the Flo Tyer (Adams Edition) and the Retro Rain.
CatchSLIPPs Slippers | December 2021
- With winter coming, December was the time to introduce a new slippers product line with our CatchSLIPP slippers featuring both fuzzy and mesh styles for great wearing inside, outside, or around the house.
As we wrap up our first year in business as a brand and company we thank YOU our customers, followers, and partners for supporting us in so many ways.
And buckle up, as we're just getting started and 2022 will bring a wave of new products!
Always Keep it Fun,
Founder & Owner