Catchflo Customizer User Guide
Our Catchflo Customizer is a fun easy to use online design tool. There's no techy skills needed as it's all point and click and drag and drop. Think of our Customizer as your digital canvas and you'll be a Catchflo Customs footwear design wiz in no time. And if you need help regarding use please email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Ok, here's a helpful guide on how to use the Catchflo Customizer.
First, here's a quick 5 minute walk-through
The images below are what you'll see on laptop/desktop browser. Th Customizer works the same and looks great on mobile device browsers too which is referenced and shown at the end of the guide.
Here's what you see when Customizer opens up
The left side has the various key aspects of designing
- tons of fonts, font coloring and sizing
- for choosing the base color of your footwear
- select from any color shown, or use the color palette, or input a specific color's HEX code from a tool like Scheme Color
- My Files
- for upload and choosing any graphics you want to add
- if you need adjust the layering of any of your design elements
The middle area is your design canvas where you can drag and drop position your design element(s) and also point and click to size them.
The top area has helpful overall design canvas tools
The top right area has the tools for editing a specific selected design element
The bottom right area shows you real-time mockup of your footwear and you can click through the various images or click on the mock-up box to open up the mock-ups in a full screen view
Catchflo Customizer works great on mobile device browsers and you'll find all of the above tools and capabilities, but presented in a mobile-friendly way.
- Here's the Catchflo Customizer on a mobile device browser